This consultation is open from Monday 12 September 2022 until 5pm Sunday 4 December 2022.
We would like to hear your views on our draft Together with Tenants Charter. We are keen to hear what you think of our aims and pledges, as well as the commitments we will make to you.
The Together with Tenants Charter has been developed in partnership with tenants as a way of making clear what matters to you and our commitment to providing the best possible services to tenants, putting you at the heart of decision making.
Find out more
Share your views
- You can tell us your views by completing our online survey.
- You can also request a paper version by calling Housing Strategy on 0151 356 6410 and quoting ‘Together with Tenants Charter Consultation'
- Email your views to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0151 356 6410, to speak to someone in the Housing Strategy, team and quote: ‘Together with Tenants Charter Consultation'
- Write to us at: Together with Tenants Charter Consultation, Cheshire West and Chester Council, Housing Strategy, The Portal, Wellington Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BA
What happens next?
Your feedback is important as it will be used to help inform the development of the new Together with Tenants Charter. Findings from this consultation will be used to shape the final version of the charter. They will be shared with the Council’s Cabinet in February 2023 to help them make an informed decision about whether or not to implement the changes which, if agreed, will be made by Forhousing who manage the councils housing stock.
The results from the consultation will be available on the Council’s website in January 2023.
If you would like to know more about how Cheshire West and Chester Council use and store the information you give us you can visit our privacy notice page.
Council information is also available in audio, braille, large print or other formats. If you would like a copy in a different format, in another language or require a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter, please use one of the methods below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0300 123 8 123
- Textphone: 18001 01606 867670