This consultation is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who took part. Your feedback will be considered by the library service to help shape the future of the mobile library to meet residents' needs. The consultation findings will be available on the Council's website late November 2022, alongside an update on the outcome of any decisions taken and the next steps.
What we are consulting on
Cheshire West and Chester Council is carrying out a public consultation to understand the views of service users, residents, and stakeholders on proposals to improve the mobile library service. Feedback will help shape the future mobile library service to meet the needs of residents.
Find out more
- Further information about the proposals is available in our consultation summary (158KB)
- Details of existing stops, proposed new stops and withdrawn stops (PDF, 115KB)
- Table version of existing stops, proposed new stops and withdrawn stops (PDF, 53KB)
How to share your views
There are several ways to take part and share your views:
- Complete the online survey
- Pick up a paper survey on the mobile library or in any library across the borough. You can find your nearest library online: Find a library
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0300 123 8 123 quoting Mobile Library Service Consultation
- Write to: Ellesmere Port Library, Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BG
- You can also request a copy of our consultation in alternative formats including paper using the contact details above.
You can drop in to one of the following engagement sessions at the mobile stops below:
- Guilden Sutton Village Hall: Monday 22 August 10.30am until 12noon
- Kingsmead Dukes Way: Wednesday 24 August 3pm until 4pm
- Farndon Memorial Hall: Wednesday 31 August 1.10pm until 1.45pm
- Ledsham Village Hall: Friday 2 September 9.40am until 10.10am
- Burton Village Hall: Friday 2 September 11.10am until 11.50am
- Kelsall Community Centre: Friday 9 September 2.40pm until 4.15pm
- Elton Community Centre: Thursday 22 September 2.30pm until 4.30pm
How your views will be used
The feedback from this consultation will be considered by the library service to help shape the future of the mobile library to meet residents' needs. The consultation findings will be available on the Council's website late November 2022 alongside an update on the outcome of any decisions taken and the next steps.
If you would like to know more about how Cheshire West and Chester Council use and store the information you give us you can visit our privacy notice.
Other ways of accessing information
Council information is also available in audio, braille, large print or other formats. If you would like a copy in a different format, in another language or require a British sign language (BSL) interpreter:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0300 123 8123
- Textphone: 18001 01606 275 757