This consultation has now closed.
Thank you to everyone who took part. Your feedback will be considered by Cheshire West and Chester Council, to help shape how we deliver the in-house mental health service in the future.
We are preparing a report that summarises your feedback and the results from this consultation will be available here in Autumn 2022, alongside an update on the outcome of any decisions taken and the next steps.
The Council has carried out a review of its In-House Mental Health Provider Service and is now considering a number of proposed changes to how it operates. The changes proposed would deliver a modern and effective service that is able to meet the challenges of growing demand, increasing complexity and rising costs in mental health services.
The Council is seeking the views of service users and wider stakeholders on the proposed changes to the service. This consultation is open to all, but we are particularly interested to hear the views of people that use the service, their families and carers, other people with lived experience and the staff and volunteers that work in the service.
Feedback from this consultation will be used to inform decisions on how we deliver the service in the future.
Find out more
- Further information about the proposals is available in our consultation summary (PDF, 2MB)
- Consulation summary and questionnaire - easy read (PDF, 14.7MB)
Share your views
The consultation is being undertaken by NWA Research on behalf of Cheshire West and Chester Council. There are several ways you can take part and share your views:
- Complete the survey online
- Email views to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete an easy read survey - consulation summary and questionnaire - easy read (PDF, 14.7MB)
- By telephone: please call NWA Research on 01642 360982 and quote Mental Health In-House Provider Services consultation (standard phone charges apply)
- By letter: NWA Research, NWA Research, PO Box 309, Stockton on Tees, TS20 1XP
- Request a copy of our consultation in alternative formats, including paper and easy read, using the contact details above.
This consultation is open until Monday 5 September 2022.
What happens next
Findings from this consultation will be used to inform and improve mental health services for service users across west Cheshire and will help shape how we deliver the in-house mental health service in the future. The findings from this consultation will be available on the Council's website in Autumn 2022 alongside an update on the outcome of any decisions taken and the next steps.
- Cheshire West and Chester Council's consultations, surveys and digital engagement privacy notice
Council information is also available in audio, braille, large print or other formats. If you would like a copy in a different format, in another language or require a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter, please use one of the methods below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0300 123 8 123
- Textphone: 18001 01606 867670