Closing date: 12 September 2018.
Cheshire West and Chester Council is carrying out a public consultation in relation to draft recommendations for the parish of Huntington.
Cheshire West and Chester Council is undertaking a Community Governance Review of Hunting Parish. Which includes reviewing the electoral arrangements for Huntington Parish Council - the number of councillors and whether the parish, for electoral purposes, should be warded. Following an initial consultation in March 2018, Cheshire West and Chester Council's Community Governance Review Committee has agreed draft recommendations which members of the public are now invited to comment on.
- Terms of Reference for the review of Huntington parish (PDF, 237KB)
- Timetable for review of Huntington parish (PDF, 167KB)
- Huntington Parish Council information sheet (PDF, 8.14KB)
- Huntington Parish Council website
- Community Governance Review Committee
The additional areas to add to the Parish could be: