Closing date: 12 September 2018
Cheshire West and Chester Council is carrying out a public consultation in relation to draft recommendations for the community governance review of the parish of Great Boughton.
Cheshire West and Chester Council recieved a request from Great Boughton Parish Council to review and extend the boundary of Great Boughton parish to incorporate parts of the unparished area of Chester.
Following an initial consultation in March 2018, the Community Governance Review Committee has now agreed draft recommendations which members of the public are invited to comment on.
- Terms of Reference for the review of Great Boughton parish (PDF, 221KB)
- Timetable for review of Great Boughton parish (PDF, 169KB)
- Great Boughton Parish Council information sheet (PDF, 8.19KB)
- Great Boughton Parish Council website
- Community Governance Review Committee
The proposed additional areas to add to the Parish:
- Cawdor Drive number 22 and odd numbers 19 – 33 inclusive
- Tweedsmuir numbers 1-3,10,-23,29-36 and 38
- Ettrick Park numbers 3 – 8 inclusive
- Jamieson Close numbers 1 – 21 inclusive (no 13 or 20)
- Kirkwood Close numbers 1 – 34 inclusive (no 13) and even numbers 36 – 70 inclusive
- Pentland Close numbers 1 – 40 inclusive (no 13, 37 or 39)