This consultation is closed.
Cheshire West and Chester Council wishes to consult with parents, staff, governors, neighbouring schools, the local community and other key stakeholders in connection with a proposal to make a 'prescribed alteration' to Blacon High School.
The proposal is:
- To enlarge by expansion so the school may accommodate an additional 150 learners across years 7-11.
- Informal consultation
- Formal consultation document (PDF, 166KB)
- Public Notice of Proposal to enlarge, by expansion, Blacon High School (PDF, 161KB)
- Printed Decision Notice (PDF, 75KB)
Taking part in the formal consultation
- Email: email@example.com
- Write to: School Organisation Team, Cheshire West and Chester Council, (Floor 3, Nicholas House), 4 Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BE
- Paper copies of the formal consultation document is available upon request by contacting the above.
We welcome views from all sections of the community and would encourage everyone to take part in this consultation. Note that the Council has a responsibility to make sure that its services are available to all, regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief or sexual identity. Comments that are offensive to particular groups or considered inappropriate under the Equality Act 2010 will not be considered or published as part of this consultation.