This consultation has now closed.
The Ageing Well Accommodation and Support services consultation is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who took part. Your feedback will be considered by Cheshire West and Chester Council, to help shape the Ageing Well Accommodation and Support Strategy.
We are preparing a report that summarises your feedback and the results from this consultation. The results of the consultation will be available on the Council’s website and the Strategy will be reviewed by the Council’s Cabinet alongside the findings of this consultation to make a decision about whether to implement the strategy.
Cheshire West and Chester Council are undertaking a borough wide consultation to support the development of a new Accommodation and Support Strategy, to help those aged fifty-five and over live safely and age well within their local communities and own homes.
We want to make sure the strategy meets people’s needs and would like to hear your views. We are particularly interested to hear from those who receive Accommodation and Support Services, those that may be considering accessing these services in the future, local or new care and support providers, and developers.
Find out more
- Consultation summary (PDF, 1MB)
- Consultation summary and questionnaire - easy read (PDF, 10.6MB)
- Draft strategy (PDF, 1.3MB)
Share your views
The consultation is being undertaken by Ask for Research on behalf of Cheshire West and Chester Council. There are several ways you can take part and share your views:
- Complete the online survey
- Email views to: email@example.com
- Complete an easy read survey (PDF) - return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone: please call Ask for Research on 01630 658000 and quote ‘Ageing Well Accommodation and Support Strategy consultation’ (standard phone charges apply or we will be happy to call you back)
- By letter: Ask for Research, Pell Wall Court, Pell Wall, Market Drayton, TF9 2AD (please email or phone above to be sent a Freepost envelope if preferred)
- Request a copy of our consultation in alternative formats, including paper and easy read, using the contact details above.
This consultation is open until Sunday 28 August 2022.
What happens next
The feedback from this consultation will help shape the Ageing Well Accommodation and Support Strategy, which will change the way we provide accommodation and support for Older People living in Cheshire West and Chester. The Strategy will be reviewed by the Council’s Cabinet alongside the consultation findings and an action plan will be co-produced with providers and people with lived experience. The consultation findings and the outcome of any decisions taken will be made available on the Council’s website.
If you would like to know more about how Cheshire West and Chester Council use and store the information you give us you can find our privacy notice on our website.
Council information is also available in audio, braille, large print or other formats. If you would like a copy in a different format, in another language or require a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter, please use one of the methods below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0300 123 8 123
- Textphone: 18001 01606 867670