The Council carries out a range of consultations on its future plans and other matters affecting residents and businesses. It is also involved in responding to national consultations issued by central Government.
- Air Quality Action Plan - Chester City Centre consultation
- Changes to the charitable objects of the Castle Park Trust
- Comment On Your Care consultation
- Local Cycling and Walking Infrastructure Plan consultaton
- Planned Repsite Policy consultation
- Play Your Part
- St Mary's Community Nursery School and Overleigh St Mary’s CE Primary School amalgamation consultation
- Licensing consultations: these are held over new or amended liquor licences.
- Environmental permitting consultations: these are held over plans for new industrial processes submitted to the council.
- Planning applications: all planning applications received by the council are open to consultation and can be viewed and commented on via this website.
- Neighbourhood planning
- Approved premises applications: applications from venues seeking approval to have marriage ceremonies