The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) brings together data and intelligence that helps us understand the needs of our local population.
Any queries for the Insight and Intelligence Team?
Please note: Ward boundaries in Cheshire West and Chester changed in May 2019. This means that some products on this website produced before May 2019 contain statistics for wards that no longer exist and should be used with caution.
- CACI Digital Vulnerability Indicators 2022
- Population Forecasts 2018
- Population Estimates 2020
- Poverty Research Pack 2022
- State of the Borough dashboard