The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) brings together data and intelligence that helps us understand the needs of our local population. This information includes a combination of statistics and the views of local people to produce a detailed picture of the borough.
The JSNA is organised under the themes of:
- starting well (information about children and young people)
- living well
- working well
- ageing well
Information about the performance of Cheshire West and Chester Council is available in the Performance Dashboard on the Perfomance West Cheshire website.
Any queries for the Insight and Intelligence Team?
Please note: Ward boundaries in Cheshire West and Chester changed in May 2019. This means that some products on this website produced before May 2019 contain statistics for wards that no longer exist and should be used with caution.
- Covid-19 statistics 2021
- Care Communities Data Packs 2019
- End of Life JSNA 2019
- Cheshire West and Chester Index of Multiple Deprivation 2019 Summary (October 2019)
- Borough profile: Story of the Borough (September 2019)
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) JSNA (September 2019)
- Acorn ward profiles (August 2019)
- Children Centre Profiles (May 2019)
- Ward profiles (May 2019)
Further documents can be found in the drop down menus below.