- Current development plan - planning policies used by the Council when making decisions on planning applications
- Interactive Local Plan map
- Local Plan (Part One) Strategic Policies - adopted on 29 January 2015
- Local Plan (Part Two) Land Allocations and Detailed Policies - The Plan was submitted for Examination on 12 March 2018 and the examination hearings took place from 18 to 27 September 2018.
- Traveller Development Plan Document - issues consultation from 16 July to 5 October 2018
- Statement of Community Involvement - updated and approved by Cabinet Member on 7 November 2017
- Local Development Scheme - updated and approved by Cabinet on 29 November 2017
- Appraisals and Assessments of Local Plan documents
The new Local Plan documents and related work are reported in the first instance to the Local Plan Working Group.
Supplementary Planning Documents
- Parking Standards SPD
- Oil and Gas exploration, production and distribution SPD
- Travel Planning Guidance SPD
- Houses in Multiple Occupation and Student Accommodation SPD
Every year we produce monitoring reports which monitor the Council's housing land supply; the Local Plan documents and policies and minerals and waste technical information.
Documents and comments
You can read, download and make comments on consultation documents through our online consultation portal: