Policies, strategies and standards related to the Council's housing service.
- Housing Strategy 2014 - 2020 (PDF, 612KB)
- Affordable Warmth strategy (PDF, 293KB)
- Common Housing Allocations Policy (PDF, 672KB)
- Empty Homes Strategy 2016 - 2021 (PDF, 2.4MB)
- Evidence base summary appendix one (PDF, 443KB)
- Rural Housing Strategy (PDF, 152KB)
- Rural Housing Strategy action plan (PDF, 397KB)
- Housing Solutions service standards (PDF, 190KB)
- Tenancy Strategy (PDF, 119KB)
- Vulnerable and Older People's Accommodation Plan (PDF, 612KB)
- Home Assistance Policy (PDF, 596KB)
- Homelessness Strategy 2015 - 2020: Annual Review 2016 (PDF, 820KB)
- Homelessness Strategy 2015 - 2020 (PDF, 7.9MB)
- Homelessness Review 2014 (PDF, 973KB)
- Homelessness Strategy Review of Outcomes 2013 (PDF, 774KB)
All local Councils have a statutory responsibility to ensure they prepare housing and planning policies which reflect the requirements of local communities.
The Council monitors conditions in the local housing market. These reports:
- determine current market conditions
- identify where improvement is needed
- enable us to target resources to best effect
- monitor trends in the local housing market and
- monitor the impact of any interventions
We are committed to a programme of research that will help us to understand the local housing market in Cheshire West and Chester.
Quarterly housing market bulletins
- Compendium of local house prices (PDF, 728KB)
- Quarterly housing market bulletin (April - June 2019) (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Quarterly housing market bulletin (January - March 2019) (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Quarterly housing market bulletin (October - December 2018) (PDF, 1.6MB)
- Quarterly housing market bulletin (July - September 2018) (PDF, 1.72MB)
Local Investment Plan (LIP)
If you would like a hard copy of the reports, please email the Housing Strategy team (postal charges may apply).