This Connecting the Atlantic Gateway package focuses on the key travel to work corridor between Chester, Merseyside and Deeside (North East Wales) where there are significant existing and emerging employment opportunities.
- Achieving for more sustainable longer distance commuter trips;
- Addressing local trips to work and training; and
- Marketing, promotion and smarter choices activities
This excellent value for money package will support 23,895 local jobs worth £995 million per annum to the local economy, save 820 tons of carbon, support our objectives to address deprivation and health issues, embed sustainable travel and support our growing visitor economy.
- Connecting the Atlantic Gateway LSTF2 Bid 2015-16 Application Form (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Appendix 1 - Supporting Figures (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Appendix 2 - Cycling Scheme Plans and Access Improvements (PDF, 2MB)
- Appendix 3 - Letters of Support (Awaiting accessible version)
- Appendix 4 - Procurement Strategy Letter (PDF, 0.2MB)
- Appendix 5 - Economic Appraisal Report (PDF, 0.5MB)
- Appendix 6 - Schemes Impact Pro-Forma (PDF, 0.2MB)
- Appendix 7 - Application Form Checklist (PDF, 0.2MB)
- Appendix 8 - Monitoring and Evaluation Framework (PDF, 0.3MB)