Closing date: 12 January 2020
Cheshire West and Chester Council and its partners are developing a long term investment plan for Winsford Town Centre. This plan develops the vision and key themes within the Winsford Neighbourhood Plan. It also recognises Town Centres are changing due to the way we live, shop and use technology.
Town centres filled with shops alone are no longer the sole basis for thriving high streets. To thrive today towns need to include a mix of uses, such as community hubs, housing, health facilities, leisure, entertainment, education, arts and culture, and office space as well as more traditional retail.
- Six key principles for regeneration
- An aspirational masterplan
- Realising a new town centre
- Re-establishing a green corridor
What we are consulting on
Cheshire West and Chester Council wants to hear your views to help shape the redevelopment of Winsford Town Centre.
How to share your views
You can tell us what you think by taking part in our online survey.
Other ways to take partThis survey will only be available online until the General Election on 12 December. After this date paper copies of the survey can also be picked up and returned at our consultation exhibition in Wyvern House.
- Visit the Mid Cheshire Development Board website to find out more about the vision for Winsford Town Centre.
- Paper copies of the survey can also be picked up and returned at our consultation exhibition in Wyvern House.
- The exhibition and paper surveys will be available until 17 January 2020.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0300 123 8123
- Write to: Economic Growth Team, Cheshire West and Chester Council, Wyvern House, Winsford The Drumber CW7 1AH.
How your views will be used
What you tell us will be used to help shape the future vision, plans and investment for the Town Centre. Your ideas will be used to help inform the development of a set of draft proposals for Winsford Town Centre. When these proposals are ready, later this year, we will share them with you and carry out a further stage of consultation to gather your views on them.
Other ways of accessing information
Council information is also available in audio, braille, large print or other formats. If you would like a copy in a different format, in another language or require a British sign language (BSL) interpreter:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0300 123 8123
- Textphone: 18001 01606 275 757
We welcome views from all sections of the community and would encourage everyone to take part in this consultation. Note that the Council has a responsibility to make sure that its services are available to all, regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief or sexual identity. Comments that are offensive to particular groups or considered inappropriate under the Equality Act 2010 will not be considered or published as part of this consultation.