Closing date: 11 November 2018
Most local transport services in the Borough are provided through bus or taxi services operated by the commercial sector. Where residents are unable to access commercial routes (for example, due to mobility issues or remoteness of their address), Council supported community transport and supported local bus may be in place.
In the communities around Tarporley, there is currently a combination of community transport and supported bus services to complement the commercially available transport services.
We see these services as a valuable resource and we want to understand whether they meet the needs of local people and passengers.
How to get involved
You can take part in this survey as a resident if you are over 16 years of age.
Other ways to get involved
- Paper copies of these surveys are available either through your parish council, or by emailing the Council at ‘Shuttleenquiries@cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk or by telephoning 01244 973039. Additional copies are available on request via the contact details below. For other formats, please see the ‘Further information’ section below.
- Email your views to: email@example.com
- Write to us at Transport Commissioning, Commissioning People, Floor 4, HQ, Nicholas Street, Chester, CH1 2NP (Please quote ‘Tarporley Community Transport Survey’ on any correspondence).
How your feedback will be used
Following the survey, the overall findings will be shared on the Council’s website. These findings will assist in informing how the provision of transport services in the Tarporley area in the future.
Council information is also available in audio, braille, large print or other formats. If you would like a copy in a different format, in another language or require a British sign language (BSL) interpreter:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0300 123 8123
- Textphone: 18001 01606 275 757