This consultation is now closed.
Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council wishes to consult with parents, staff, governors, neighbouring schools, the local community and other key stakeholders in connection with proposals for Winsford High Street Primary School.
The proposals are:
- To enlarge the physical capacity of Winsford High Street Primary School to provide the accommodation necessary to enable a cumulative increase in the number of primary-aged pupils from 420 to 525.
The consultation period will run from Monday 26 September to Sunday 23 October 2016.
Taking part in the consultation
- Online survey
- Email: email@example.com
- Write to us: School Planning and Policy, Winsford High Street Primary School Consultation, Education, Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council, Floor 1, HQ Building, 58 Nicholas Street, Chester, CH1 2NP
- Drop-in event: A drop-in event is being held at Winsford High Street Primary School on 6 October 2016, where local authority officers will be available to answer your questions where possible, and note any comments you would like to feedback. The drop in event is open to all who may have an interest in the consultation proposals, not just the immediate school community.
Paper copies of the consultation documentation are available upon request by contacting the above.
What happens next
Following the end of the consultation period, the Director of Education will consider feedback received and decide whether to issue public notices.
If the proposals are progressed, a four week period of representation/objection will follow after which a final decision will be made by the Cabinet Member for Children and Young People.
Further informationCouncil information is also available in audio, braille, large print or other formats. If you would like a copy in a different format, in another language or require a British sign language (BSL) interpreter:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0300 123 8123
- Textphone: 18001 01606 867670