Closing date: 2 April 2017Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council wishes to consult with parents, staff, governors, neighbouring schools, the local community and other key stakeholders in connection with proposals for The Acorns Primary and Nursery School.
The proposals are to:
- To increase the age range of The Acorns Primary and Nursery School from 3-11 years of age to 2-11 years of age to take effect from September 2017.
Taking part in the consultation
- Online survey
- Email: email@example.com
- Write to us: Cheshire West and Chester Council, School Organisation Team (Nicholas House Floor 3), 4 Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BE
- Drop-in event: We will also be holding a drop-in event at The Acorns Primary and Nursery School on 14 March 2017 between 3pm – 6pm where local authority officers will be available to answer your questions where possible, and note any comments you would like to feedback. The drop in event is open to all who may have an interest in the consultation proposals, not just the immediate school community.
Paper copies of the consultation documentation are available upon request by contacting the above.
What happens next
Following the end of the consultation period, the Director of Education will consider feedback received and decide whether to issue public notices.
If the proposals are progressed, a four week period of representation/objection will follow after which a final decision will be made by the Cabinet Member for Children and Young People.
Further informationCouncil information is also available in audio, braille, large print or other formats. If you would like a copy in a different format, in another language or require a British sign language (BSL) interpreter:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0300 123 8123
- Textphone: 18001 01606 867670