This consultation is now closed.Initial consultation has now closed. Draft recommendations are currently being developed and once approved by the Community Governance Review Committee, the draft recommendations will go out to consultation towards the beginning of August 2018.
Cheshire West and Chester Council has received a request from Little Stanney and District Parish Council to review and extend the boundary of Little Stanney parish.
- Terms of Reference for the review of Little Stanney parish (PDF, 222KB)
- Timetable for review of Little Stanney parish (PDF, 114KB)
- Little Stanney and District Parish Council information sheet (PDF, 8.29KB)
- Little Stanney and District Parish Council website
- Map showing the existing parish and proposals to extend (PDF, 2.96MB)
- Houses to the East of Stanney Wood Country Park off Stanney Woods Avenue (Stanney Oaks)
- Area bordered by Longlooms Road, A5117 and Kinsey Road which includes Stanney Lane
- Area bordered by M53 to the west, A5117 to the south and the Shropshire Union Canal to the east as far north as the end of Stanney Mill Road
- Triangular area bordered by the A5117 to the south, river gowy to the east and incorporates part of the Oil Refinery