This consultation is now closed.
Initial consultation has now closed. Draft recommendations are currently being developed and once approved by the Community Governance Review Committee, the draft recommendations will go out to consultation towards the beginning of August 2018.
Cheshire West and Chester Council has received a request from Great Boughton Parish Council to review and extend the boundary of Great Boughton parish to incorporate parts of the unparished area of Chester. The boundary proposed by Great Boughton Parish Council is the same as the Cheshire West and Chester Council Ward Boundary proposed by the Local Government Boundary Commission which is due to be confirmed in July 2018.
- Terms of Reference for the review of Great Boughton parish (PDF, 221KB)
- Timetable for review of Great Boughton parish (PDF, 169KB)
- Great Boughton Parish Council information sheet (PDF, 8.19KB)
- Great Boughton Parish Council website
The additional areas to add to the Parish could be:
- Area to the east of the River Dee, north of Bishops Blue Coat C of E High School, including Boughton Hall and the area south of the Shropshire Union Canal, and Kirkwood Close and Pentland Drive