This consultation is now closed.
This strategy sets out the strategic framework for reducing the risk of dementia (or delaying its onset) and enabling people living with dementia and their carers to live well, in Cheshire West and Chester.
We are clear about the responsibility that Cheshire West and Chester Council and our partner organisations have in shaping the best health and social care support and services for our residents who affected by dementia. This includes not only those with a diagnosis of dementia, but also their carers, families and friends. Together, we want to build a collective response to the challenges facing us.
Our vision for this strategy is:
- ‘to create a borough which supports and is inclusive of people with dementia and their carers so they can enjoy the best possible quality of life and remain independent longer. We will do this by working with communities and those with, and affected by dementia, to improve support and services thereby ensuring there are opportunities to enable healthy, safe and fulfilling lives’
How to get involvedThis twelve week consultation closes on 2 January 2017. You can complete the survey online or by printing off the questionnaire and posting it back to us. If you would like a paper questionnaire sending to you, then please contact us.
Other ways to take part
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01244 977020 and ask to speak to a member of the Public Health Team
- Write to: Public Health Team, HQ, Chester, CH1 2NP
How your feedback will be usedThe Council and its partners will consider the outcome of the consultation at a Health and Wellbeing Board meeting (this is a public meeting). It is anticipated that this meeting will take place in January 2017.
Council information is also available in audio, braille, large print or other formats. If you would like a copy in a different format, in another language or require a British sign language (BSL) interpreter:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0300 123 8123
- Textphone: 18001 01606 867670