This consultation has now closed.
Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council wishes to consult with parents, staff, governors, neighbouring schools, the local community and other key stakeholders in connection with proposals for Comberbach Primary School.
The proposals are to:
- To increase the age range of Comberbach Primary School from 4-11 years of age to 2-11 years of age to take effect from September 2017.
The Consultation period will run from Monday 27 February to Sunday 26 March 2017
Taking part in the consultation
- Online survey
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us: Cheshire West and Chester Council, School Organisation Team (Nicholas House, Floor 3), 4 Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BE
- Drop-in event: A drop-in event at the school on Wednesday, 8 March 2017 where local authority officers will be available to answer your questions where possible, and note any comments you would like to feedback. The drop in event is open to all who may have an interest in the consultation proposals, not just the immediate school community.
Paper copies of the consultation documentation are available upon request by contacting the above.
What happens next
Following the end of the consultation period, the Director of Education will consider feedback received and decide whether to issue public notices.
If the proposals are progressed, a four week period of representation/objection will follow after which a final decision will be made by the Cabinet Member for Children and Young People.
Council information is also available in audio, braille, large print or other formats. If you would like a copy in a different format, in another language or require a British sign language (BSL) interpreter:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0300 123 8123
- Textphone: 18001 01606 867670