Approved premises applications

​The premises listed below have applied to Cheshire West and Chester Council for approval as a venue for civil marriage and civil partnerships.

If you have an objection to the grant of approval you should give notice of your objection (with reasons for the objection) in writing within 21 days from the date the notice is published on this website. You should submit your objection to:

Lifetime Services Manager, Chester Register Office, Goss Street, Chester, CH1 2BG.

Where to find help

If you would like any further information, please contact the Registration team.


Thanks! Your message has been sent.