The Council carries out a range of consultations on its future plans and other matters affecting residents and businesses. It is also involved in responding to national consultations issued by central Government.
- Comberbach Primary School consultation - stage two
- Malpas Alport Primary School consultation
- Public Health Wellbeing Services consultation
- The Acorns Primary and Nursery consultation - stage two
- Fluin Lane Air Quality Action Plan consultation
- Licensing consultations: these are held over new or amended liquor licences.
- Environmental permitting consultations: these are held over plans for new industrial processes submitted to the council.
- Planning applications: all planning applications received by the council are open to consultation and can be viewed and commented on via this website.
- Neighbourhood planning
- Approved premises applications: applications from venues seeking approval to have marriage ceremonies