The Council carries out a range of consultations on its future plans and other matters affecting residents and businesses. It is also involved in responding to national consultations issued by central Government.
- Council tax discounts and premiums consultation
- Frodsham Air Quality Action Plan consultation
- Licensing consultation regarding the Council's guidelines relating to the relevance of convictions and other relevant information
- Proposed draft Tree and Woodland Strategy consultation
- Proposed transfer of orders to Public Space Protection Orders relating to control of dogs and consumption of alcohol consultation
- Licensing consultations: these are held over new or amended liquor licences.
- Environmental permitting consultations: these are held over plans for new industrial processes submitted to the council.
- Planning applications: all planning applications received by the council are open to consultation and can be viewed and commented on via this website.
- Neighbourhood planning
- Approved premises applications: applications from venues seeking approval to have marriage ceremonies