The Council carries out a range of consultations on its future plans and other matters affecting residents and businesses. It is also involved in responding to national consultations issued by central Government.
- Care at Home consultation
- Chester History and Heritage consultation
- Comment On Your Care consultation
- Council Tax empty homes premium consultation
- Direct Payment Policy consultation
- Review of the Statement of Licensing Policy
- Weaver Square regeneration
- Licensing consultations: these are held over new or amended liquor licences.
- Environmental permitting consultations: these are held over plans for new industrial processes submitted to the council.
- Planning applications: all planning applications received by the council are open to consultation and can be viewed and commented on via this website.
- Neighbourhood planning
- Approved premises applications: applications from venues seeking approval to have marriage ceremonies