The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) brings together data and intelligence that helps us understand the needs of our local population. This information includes a combination of statistics and the views of local people to produce a detailed picture of the borough.
The JSNA is organised under the themes of:
- starting well (information about children and young people)
- living well
- working well
- ageing well
Information about the performance of Cheshire West and Chester Council is available in the Performance Dashboard on the Perfomance West Cheshire website.
Any queries for the Insight and Intelligence Team?
Please note: Ward boundaries in Cheshire West and Chester changed in May 2019. This means that some products on this website produced before May 2019 contain statistics for wards that no longer exist and should be used with caution.
- Acorn ward profiles (August 2019)
- Children Centre Profiles (May 2019)
- Ward profiles (May 2019)
- Health Improvement Strategy 2018-2022
- Children in Care and Care Leavers JSNA (March 2019)
- Children and young people key stats (December 2018)
- Economic dashboard
Further documents can be found in the drop down menus below.