The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) brings together data and intelligence that helps us understand the needs of our local population. This information includes a combination of statistics and the views of local people to produce a detailed picture of the borough.
The JSNA is organised under the themes of 'population', 'starting well' (information about children and young people), 'living well', 'working well' and 'ageing well'.
Any queries for the Strategic Intelligence Team?
- Economic dashboard December 2016
- Compendium of Health and Wellbeing Statistics 2016
- Village of 100 people 2017
- Children and young people quick look stats (December 2016)
- Smoking in pregnancy (December 2016)
- Young smokers (December 2016)
- Excess weight in four to five year olds and 10 to 11 year olds (December 2016)
- Child poverty summary (December 2016)
- Autism (November 2016)
- Children and young people population (November 2016)
- Special educational needs and disability (September 2016)
- Children and young people's mental health (August 2016)