The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) brings together data and intelligence that helps us understand the needs of our local population. This information includes a combination of statistics and the views of local people to produce a detailed picture of the borough.
The JSNA is organised under the themes of:
- starting well (information about children and young people)
- living well
- working well
- ageing well
Any queries for the Strategic Intelligence Team?
- Economic dashboard
- Children centre dashboards May 2018
- Acorn ward profiles
- Annual Public Health Report 2017: Spotlight on mental health and wellbeing
- Pharmacutical Needs Assessment 2018-21 (March 2018)
- Mental health and employment (February 2018)
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender+ mental health (February 2018)
- Life expectancy and mortality (November 2017)
- Sexual Health JSNA (January 2018)
- Alcohol JSNA (January 2018)
- Drug misuse JSNA (January 2018)
- Smoking JSNA (December 2017)
- Tartan rug local health profiles for wards (December 2017)
- Autism (December 2017)
Further documents can be found in the drop down menus below.