The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) brings together data and intelligence that helps us understand the needs of our local population. This information includes a combination of statistics and the views of local people to produce a detailed picture of the borough.
The JSNA is organised under the themes of 'population', 'starting well' (information about children and young people), 'living well', 'working well' and 'ageing well'.
Any queries for the Strategic Intelligence Team?
- Mental health and employment (February 2018)
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender+ mental health (February 2018)
- Life expectancy and mortality (November 2017)
- Sexual Health JSNA (January 2018)
- Alcohol JSNA (January 2018)
- Drug misuse JSNA (January 2018)
- Smoking JSNA (December 2017)
- Tartan rug local health profiles for wards (December 2017)
- Autism (December 2017)
- Child excess weight (November 2017)
- Latest economic dashboard and bulletin
- Household income analysis report (November 2017)
- Household income infographic (November 2017)
Further documents can be found in the drop down menus below.