The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) brings together data and intelligence that helps us understand the needs of our local population. This information includes a combination of statistics and the views of local people to produce a detailed picture of the borough.
The JSNA is organised under the themes of 'population', 'starting well' (information about children and young people), 'living well', 'working well' and 'ageing well'.
Any queries for the Strategic Intelligence Team?
- Autism (December 2017)
- Child excess weight (November 2017)
- Latest economic dashboard and bulletin
- Household income analysis report (November 2017)
- Household income infographic (November 2017)
- Children and young people quick look stats (October 2017)
- Dementia Strategy 2017-20 (September 2017)
- Falls Prevention Strategy 2017-20 (September 2017)
- Mid year population estimates 2016 (borough)
- Mid year population estimates 2016 infographic
- Early years data summary (August 2017)
- Population forecasts report (June 2017)
- Population forecasts infographic (June 2107)
- Household forecasts infographic (June 2017)
Further documents can be found in the drop down menus below.