The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) brings together data and intelligence that helps us understand the needs of our local population. This information includes a combination of statistics and the views of local people to produce a detailed picture of the borough.
The JSNA is organised under the themes of:
- starting well (information about children and young people)
- living well
- working well
- ageing well
Information about the performance of Cheshire West and Chester Council is available in the Performance Dashboard on the Perfomance West Cheshire website.
Any queries for the Strategic Intelligence Team?
- Special educational needs and disability (August 2018)
- Mortality and life expectancy (October 2018)
- Borough Profile (July 2018)
- Residents Survey 2017 (July 2018)
- Economic dashboard
- Children centre dashboards May 2018
- Acorn ward profiles
- Annual Public Health Report 2017: Spotlight on mental health and wellbeing
- Pharmacutical Needs Assessment 2018-21 (March 2018)
- Mental health and employment (February 2018)
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender+ mental health (February 2018)
- Sexual Health JSNA (January 2018)
- Alcohol JSNA (January 2018)
- Drug misuse JSNA (January 2018)
Further documents can be found in the drop down menus below.