The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) brings together data and intelligence that helps us understand the needs of our local population. This information includes a combination of statistics and the views of local people to produce a detailed picture of the borough.
The JSNA is organised under the themes of 'population', 'starting well' (information about children and young people), 'living well', 'working well' and 'ageing well'.
Any queries for the Strategic Intelligence Team?
- Population forecasts report (June 2017)
- Population forecasts infographic (June 2107)
- Household forecasts infographic (June 2017)
- Vale Royal cancer report (November 2016)
- West Cheshire cancer report (November 2016)
- Economic dashboard (April 2017)
- Infant Feeding Group Annual Report 2016/17
- Annual Public Health Report 2016 (Sister document to Compendium of Health and Wellbeing Statistics 2016)
- Compendium of Health and Wellbeing Statistics 2016 (Sister document to the Annual Public Health Report 2016)
- Childrens oral Health (May 2017)
- Children's centre dashboards (April 2017)
- Children and young people quick look stats (March 2017)
- Mid year estimates 2015 (borough, locality, ward and parish)
- Special educational needs and disability (February 2017)